Not all waste is solid. A large amount of water containing different types of waste, leftover fuel, colorants and other toxic substances is discarded daily. This contaminated water is known as liquid effluent. It needs to be properly treated so it does not contaminate the environment, primarily bodies of water.
Estre has different treatment lines, with appropriate processes for each type of effluent, determined based on its origin and characteristics. Currently the treatment lines available are:
• Leachate from sanitary landfills, grease traps and food industries.
• Septic tank trucks and construction.
• Acid and alkaline substances from metallurgical and electroplating companies, etc.
• Oily sludges from chemical, petrochemical and metal finishing industries.
• Gasoline and solvents from gas stations, auto spray booths and textile printing.
• Pesticides, phenolic substances and colorants from textile, pharmaceutical and chemical companies.
Estre provides solutions that are not only technically viable but also economically and environmentally sound, such as assistance in obtaining authorization for the transport and disposal of waste (CADRI), laboratory analysis for the characterization and monitoring of effluents, while charging only for the effluents effectively disposed of, by weighing trucks when they enter and leave facilities.
In addition to these activities, all information regarding services contracted, shipments received, prices and other technical and commercial information is available online through a web management system.